Wednesday 2 May 2018

OOTD #12

Outfit of the Day...

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. Today I thought I would share with you all another outfit of the day, featuring my new Vinted purchase. If you aren't aware of what Vinted is, it's a buying and selling app (a cross between Ebay and Instagram) where I love to buy my second hand clothing from. If you want to learn a bit more about the app then make sure you check out my old 'Vinted' post for more information. I picked up this stunning salmon pink shirt dress recently which was originally from Missguided. It was in perfect condition and a great price too. I love to wear shirt dresses in the Spring/Summer as they are such an easy but stylish outfit. As they have a smart appeal to them you instantly look sophisticated and put together. I have found that these sorts of dresses are becoming my signature style in the warmer weather and I cant wait to grow my collection...










Items:

  • Shirt Dress - Vinted (Missguided)
  • Sleeveless Jacket - New Look
  • Boots - Primark
  • Bag - Primark

So that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed this post and liked the outfit I created. If you have never checked out Vinted before I would highly recommend doing so as you can pick up some amazing second hand pieces. If you would also like some advice on 'Second Hand Clothing' then be sure to check out my recent post. Remember if you want to see more outfit styling posts from me then head back to my blog every Wednesday and head back every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a great rest of the week and I will see you back here again soon...


Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment