Friday 25 May 2018

Get the Look: Blair Waldorf

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. Today I have another post for you from my new series 'Get the Look'. If you haven't read my last post it was 'Get the Look: Elle Woods' from Legally Blonde. Today I have another post all about one of my other favourite TV characters and that is Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I am a huge fan of her style in the series and her character overall so I thought it was time to feature her on my blog. I hope you enjoy this post and if you have any suggestions of TV characters or celebrities that you would like me to feature then be sure to leave it in the comment section below. I hope you enjoy...

Look 1: School Girl
As Blair was the most popular girl in school she never seemed to wear the school uniform. Instead she wore similar clothing items that were much more fashionable and chic. She loved to go for bright colours and her signature item was the headband that she wouldn't be seen without...


Get the Look:
John Lewis - £39
ASOS - £45
ASOS - £18
ASOS - £10
Amazon - £17.99
ASOS - £3.50
ASOS - £5
Debenhams - £34.99
Debenhams - £24.50

Look 2: Ice Skating
I love this cute girly outfit Blair wore when she went ice skating. Another item Blair was always seen wearing was a beret hat. If she wasn't wearing a headband she would always be wearing a beret hat instead...



Get the Look:
ASOS - £10
Boohoo - £10
Topshop - £32
Skate Pro - £43.95
M&S - £12.50
Debenhams - £45

Look 3: Red Dress
This red dress is one of Blair's most iconic looks. It was the one she wore when chasing after Chuck Bass to stop him from leaving without her. This stunning dress looks so elegant and glamourous and sums up Blair Waldorf's style in one...


Get the Look:
Sofie House - £157.50

Dorothy Perkins - £17.99
Office - £14



Look 4: Red, Red, Red

One of Blair's most iconic colours is red. She loved to wear a lot of red tights, bows, headband and add a red bag to her outfits. This was especially popular in her school years...


Get the Look:

H&M - £8.99
Debenhams - £32
ASOS - £18.50
ASOS - £3.50
ASOS - £35
ASOS - £6
ASOS - £25
New Look - £11.19

So that's all the outfits I have for you today. I hope you liked this post and got some inspiration for fancy dress or even everyday outfits inspired by Blair Waldorf the 'Queen of Fashion'. If you like this new series then be sure to give me your suggestions of people I should do next time in the comment section below. If you want to see outfit styling posts from me then make sure you head back over to my blog every Wednesday. Make sure you also head back every Friday for more fashion topics. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment