Monday 14 May 2018

University Checklist



Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well. Today I have a slightly different bonus post for you all. As I am going to be attending University in September (maybe like some of you) I have been collecting items over the past few months that I may need to take with me. I thought it may be helpful if I gave you all some ideas things you may need to take with you. I am going to be staying in student halls so will be sharing a kitchen but will have my own bedroom and en-suit. Therefore I will need to bring all my own items to use and make my room homely and comfortable. I have made a list of things that I will be bringing with me so you get an idea, but of course you can tailor it to things that you use or need to take. A great thing to do before you head off is to check what items they already have there so you know what you actually need to take. I hope this post is useful for any of you that are attending University and it helps you get prepared for the big move...

Kitchen:
  • Scales
  • Knives
  • Chopping Board
  • Cups/ Glasses
  • Mugs
  • Tea Towels
  • Oven Gloves
  • Plates/ Bowls
  • Cutlery
  • Scissors
  • Washing Up Brush/ Cloths
  • Grater
  • Colander
  • Wok
  • Saucepans
  • Frying Pan
  • Oven Trays
  • Microwavable Bowl
  • Tin Opener
  • Potato peeler
  • Pizza Cutter
  • Spaghetti spoon
  • Spatula
  • Wooden Spoon
  • Measuring Jug
  • Measuring spoons
  • Lemon Squeezer
  • Blender
  • Water Jug/ Filters
  • Food Storage Tubs
Bedroom:
  • Duvet
  • Pillows
  • Duvet Set
  • Sheets
  • Mattress Protector (You never know who has slept on it before you!)
  • Decorative Pillows
  • Throw
  • Laundry Basket
  • Fairy Lights
  • Decorations/ Personal Items, e.g. photos
  • Lamp
  • Storage Boxes
  • Hangers
Bathroom:
  • Hand Towels
  • Bath Towels
  • Bath Mat
  • Toothbrush Holder
  • Soap Dispenser
  • Toilet Brush (If not provided)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Shower Cap 
Other:
  • Clothes
  • Shoes
  • Accessories
  • Handbags
  • Jewellery
  • Dressing Gown
  • Slippers
  • Gym Kit
  • Makeup
  • Skin Care
  • Bath Products
  • Hair Appliances
  • Laptop
  • Headphones
  • Notepads
  • Stationary
  • Folders
  • Books
  • TV (don't forget to buy a TV license)
Extra Items:
  • Washing Up Liquid
  • Tin Foil
  • Sandwich Bags
  • Bin Liners
  • Kitchen Roll
  • Surface Cleaner
  • Surface Wipes
  • Washing Detergent
  • Tooth Paste
  • Mouthwash
  • Toothbrush
  • Hand Soap
  • Shower Gel
  • Bath Scrunchy
  • Shampoo/ Conditioner
  • Bleach
  • Toilet Cleaner
  • Bathroom Cleaner
  • Polish/ Clothes

So I think that is everything that I will personally be taking with me when I move out and into my student accommodation. If you think there is anything else you think I may need to take with me then make sure you leave it in the comment section below. I hope you enjoyed this post and are looking forward to university (if you are going). If you want to see outfit styling posts from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday for those. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to learn about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment