Wednesday 23 May 2018

OOTD #13

Outfit of the Day...

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. So today I have another OOTD post for you all. Following on from my last post on Monday I said I would show you all what I wore on my little adventure to Stowe Gardens. It was such a beautiful sunny day but still quite cold and windy so I wrapped up warm while still being on trend and Spring appropriate. I hope you like my outfit; let me know what you think of it in the comment section below. Enjoy...

 






 





Items:
  • Top - Miss Selfridge
  • Jacket - F&F @ Tesco
  • Jeans - ASOS (recent)
  • Shoes - Converse
  • Necklace - Ted Baker
  • Watch - ASOS (recent)
  • Bag - Primark (recent)
  • Sunglasses - Primark (recent)

So that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked this post and the outfit I choose for my adventure to Stowe Gardens. If you haven't already make sure to check out my previous post to see what I got up to on the day. If you want to see more outfit styling posts from my then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday. If you are interested in learning about different fashion topics then make sure you head back to my blog every Friday for those. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment