Friday 31 August 2018

Top 10 Autumn Essentials

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog; I hope you are all doing well and having a great day so far. As we are slowly venturing into the Autumn season I thought I would give you a list of my top ten essential items for a sophisticated style. As Autumn is my favourite time of year I thought it was a great idea to share with you my favourite things to wear while staying warm but still sophisticated at the same time. I love to wear lots of nudes and pinks in the Autumn to stay elegant. I hope you like the items I picked and maybe it will give you some inspiration for your own Autumn wardrobe. Enjoy...

1. Blazer
Zara - £59.99
ASOS - £55
Miss Selfridge - £21 (Sale)


2. Tailored Coat
New Look - £44.99
ASOS - £34.99
H&M - £49.99


3. Black Ankle Boots
 ASOS - £29.99
New Look - £27.99
River Island - £25 (Sale)


4. Turtle Necks
ASOS - £9.50 (Sale)
River Island - £26
ASOS - £15.99


5. Sleeveless Jacket
Boohoo - £12
Boohoo - £18
Boohoo - £14 (Sale)


6. White Shirt
New Look - £22.99
ASOS - £12.99
H&M - £12.99


7. High Neck Jumpers
Miss Selfridge - £10 (Sale)
ASOS - £28
Missguided - £25


8. A-line Skirt
ASOS - £32
Topshop - £34
ASOS - £25


9. Tailored Trousers
Missguided - £25
ASOS - £35
Dorothy Perkins - £28

10. Large Tote Bag
H&M - £14.99
Mango - £25.99
Zara - £49.99


So there you have it my top ten Autumn pieces for a sophisticated elegant style. I hope you liked the items I picked and it gave you some inspiration for your own Autumn wardrobe. Let me know what your  top Autumn essentials are and which ones are your favourite. If you want to read more fashion related posts like this then make sure you head back to my blog every Friday. You can also head back to my blog every Wednesday to see outfit styling posts too. I hope you enjoy your weekend and I will see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone know which is the best product among those listed on this site?
    Athena vest

    ReplyDelete