Wednesday 1 August 2018

OOTD #14

Outfit of the Day...

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a great day and a wonderful week so far. Since being back off holiday I have had so much to do and the weather has been so hot, meaning I haven't had the time to create a styling post for you I'm afraid. So today I have a simple OOTD post instead featuring an outfit I wore on one of the cooler days we had recently.  I wore this outfit to run  errands throughout the day as it was super comfortable and easy to throw on. I even got my hair cut so it's nice and fresh in the pictures. Pairing a simple pair of jeans with a blouse is a great casual outfit; perfect for the Spring/ Summer time. I hope you liked the outfit I put together and enjoy the post...





Blouse - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Converse
Watch - Missguided
Sunglasses - Primark

So that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked my outfit and enjoyed this post. If you want to get more style inspiration from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday for more and head back every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment