Friday 7 September 2018

Goodbye for now

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the weekend ahead. As you may have noticed, if your are a religious reader of my blog, I never uploaded a post on Wednesday. The truth behind it is that I was super busy getting organised for my big move. If you aren't unaware I am heading off to university in a few weeks to study Fashion Media. So I thought I would let you all know I won't be posting content (as hard as it is) on my blog for a while. I am focusing on my studies and will no doubt have lots of university work to do. With that said I will try to upload whenever possible but without knowing how much work I will have I don't know how often it will be. 

I hope you understand and enjoy the rest of your day. I will see you all again soon. Goodbye for now...

Emma Victoria

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment