Wednesday 16 May 2018

Skirt Collection

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and are looking forward to the week ahead. Today I have another collection post for you and this time it's all about my skirt collection. As I am quite a girly-girl I am a huger lover of skirts and have quite a few in my collection. I love how you can wear them with a simple outfit, like I have done, but they instantly add something to it. My favourite types of skirts are A-line skirts, as you will be able to tell. I just find them the most flattering and comfortable to wear. I also love suede skirts as they add a bit of texture to the outfit without going over-the-top. I also love to pick skirts with stunning patterns on to make the outfit look unique and colourful. I hope you like this post and like seeing my skirt collection. Enjoy...

Faux Leather - New Look:



Checked Skirt - F&F @ Tesco:



Silver Skirt - H&M:



Grey Suede - New Look:



Pink Suede - Primark:



Embroidery Pattern - New Look:



Black Embroidery - New Look @ ASOS:



Floral Denim - Zara:



So there you have it, my current skirt collection. I hope you liked this post and got some inspiration for your own wardrobe. Let me know which skirt was your favourite in the comment section below. If you want to see more styling posts from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday for more. If you want to learn about different fashion topics then head back to my blog every Friday as well. I hope to see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment