Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wedding Guest Outfit

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. Today I have a very special post for you all; it is what I wore to my cousins wedding. On Sunday 12th August 2018 I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of my beautiful cousin Joanna and her husband Ben. It was such an amazing emotional day seeing her get married and seeing all my family getting together on her special day. I would just like to take a moment to wish them both a huge congratulations and best wishes for the future. Thank you so much for letting me share your special day and welcome to the family Ben!

Now with all that said I bet you are looking forward to seeing what I wore to the wedding. Maybe it will give you some inspiration if you are attending a wedding soon or maybe you simply want to see what I wore on the day. I hope you enjoy this post and like the outfit I put together. Enjoy...










Dress - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - F&F @ Tesco
Ring - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - Miss Guided
Earrings - F&F @ Tesco


So thats all I have for you today. I hope you liked my outfit and it gave you some inspiration on what to wear to a summer wedding. If you want to see more outfit inspiration from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday for more. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment