Wednesday 8 August 2018

OOTD #15

Outfit of the Day...



Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a great day and looking forward to the week ahead. As it is super hot still I have another OOTD post for you all. I wore this outfit to run errands in the heat as it was airy and light on my body. I love this dress as it is very different to the 'usual' summer outfits worn by other women but it is still classy and chic. I love wearing light shirt dresses, especially in the hot weather, and this dress is perfect for that. I hope you liked my outfit and look forward to seeing more outfit posts from me in the future. Enjoy...











Dress - Topshop
Bag - Peacocks
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark



So that's all I have for you today,  I hope you liked my outfit. If you want to see more outfit posts from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...


Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment