Wednesday 22 August 2018

OOTD #16

Outfit of the Day...


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your week so far. As I have had another busy week with no time to shoot outfits for you; I have another OOTD post instead. As the weather is starting to cool down a bit but still warm I decided it was time to try something new and bring back the double denim look. I have wanted to try double denim again (I use to rock it all the time as a kid) but never really liked the look of jeans and a denim jacket. However, as it was too warm for jeans I thought what better way to style up the trend than wearing a denim skirt with a denim jacket instead. As the skirt had red embroidery flowers running down the side of it I decided to match it with my red bag. I love this bag but havent worn it much as it's such a statement piece. However, after wearing it with this look I fell in love again and will definitely be getting more use out of it soon. As I wore this look shopping all day I wanted to be comfortable so I paired the look with a white blouse and white converse shoes. I hope you like my look and maybe it will give you the confidence to try the double denim look yourself. Enjoy...











Denim Jacket - New Look
Blouse - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Converse
Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Topshop
Watch - ASOS


So thats all I have for you today; I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you liked my outfit and if you are going to be trying out the double denim look anytime soon. If you want to see more outfit styling posts from me then make suer you head back to my blog every Wednesday for those. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment