Friday 3 August 2018

Top 10 Bikini Picks

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a great day and are looking forward to the weekend ahead. As the heat wave is on its way back to England and it's also  the holiday season I thought it would be a great idea to give you some bikini inspiration. Whether you are going on holiday or simply sunbathing in the garden I'm sure you love looking at swimwear as much as me. Today I have picked out my top 10 favourite bikinis online at the moment to give you some inspiration. Whether you like skimpy bikinis or covered swimsuits I have chosen something for everyone. I hope you enjoy...

1. New Look
The first bikini style I have chosen for you is definitely my favourite out of them all. It is a very trend-let bikini for this season but it is defiantly worth the investment. It is super cute and girly and you can also get it in white (from ASOS). This bikini style has been inspired by a designer version but I would definitely recommend going for the high street version as it might not be in fashion next year. I tried to order the white version for my holiday but unfortunately it was out of stock in my size as it is such a popular style. Maybe you will have omre luck...



2. River Island
The next bikini I have chosen is also a very trend-led bikini. This one is much more subtle than the last but equally cute and feminine. I love the embroidery design and the tassel detail. Both are very on trend at the moment for swimwear and also everyday clothing. The fit of this bikini is very flattering but a bit more covered on the chest if you prefer that. Not many people go for yellow swimwear but I think it is such a bright summery colour it wouldn't make sense not to..


3. River Island
The next swimwear design I have chosen is a cross between a bikini and a swimsuit. This design is very popular at the minute especially if you don't want to wear a fully covering swimsuit but also don't want to show your whole body. The cut out section on the stomach is super flattering as it covers the lower belly (the most unflattering section of the stomach) while showing the top part (which is the most flattering section). This swimsuit also has a high leg design making it even more flattering on the legs and hips. The swimsuit is an all round cute, feminine, flattering design perfect for summer holidays...

Swimsuit - £42

4. ASOS
The next bikini has a simple design but is great for people that don't like to wear thin halter neck tops. This would be a great design if you have a larger chest as the thicker straps will give you more support. I chose this bikini as it has a gorgeous pattern and I love to go for pink feminine bikinis while I'm on holiday.


5. River Island
The next style of bikini is much more of  a 'fashion' bikini. The focus is on the shape and style of the bikini and I love the contrast between the black and white. I feel like this bikini style is more popular within the younger crown and would be perfect for a boat party or for that 'Love Island' vibe. Having a black and white bikini gives the illusion of a darker tan which is what we all want while on a summer holiday...


6. ASOS 
The next bikini style is the odd top and bottom set. Many people nowadays don't opt for a matching bikini set. Whether they mix and match their old bikinis or buy a set like this one it's all the range. Going for a plain top and floral patterned bottoms is a great way to add a pop of colour and pattern without being too over-the-top. I love floral bikinis but I find that having it on both pieces can be a bit too much so a set like this is a perfect way to add that pop of pattern. You could also easily mix and match the top and bottoms with other pieces in your current swimwear collection meaning you get more for your money. I love the little tie detail on the top and the high-leg design on the bottoms as it is super flattering and different to most bikinis...


7.  River Island
Of course I had to choose a classic block coloured bikini as you always need one in your collection. I went for this stunning coral coloured one as it looks great with any skin tone, especially olive coloured skin. It makes your tan pop and the simple design is great for sunbathing as you wont get any weird tan lines. If you love to sunbath all day on holiday then a simple coral coloured bikini is perfect for you...


8.  ASOS
This bikini is another one of my favourites. I love the pompom design as it's so fun and quirky. Like the first one these sorts of designs are very popular at the minute, especially for Instagram pictures. If you are an Insta queen you defo need to grab a bikini like this. The pastel coloured pompoms are subtle but still fun and different. White bikinis are also super feminine and elegant and perfect for a cute girly summer holiday...


9. ASOS
A bikini collection wouldn't be complete without a plain black bikini. To make it more interesting I chose this design with fun red pompoms on. Pompoms are so popular at the minute so I couldn't leave this one out. It just makes a simple black bikini more fun and interesting. If you are by the pool you don't want to be wearing the same boring black bikini as everyone else so something like this is great. The extra string detail across the chest also gives the illusion of a larger chest and the tie detail on the bottoms allows you to adjust the size to fit you...


10. New Look
For the final design I went for a simple red swimsuit. Red is such a flattering colour and quite unusably for a swimsuit. People always associate red as a very daring or sexy colour but it is very flattering and great for a darker skin tone. I chose this swimsuit as it is more covered and has a more simple design than the last. Even though it still has a cut out detail on the stomach it is very small so you wont feel uncomfortable wearing it. I think this swimsuit is great if you want to be covered up but still feel feminine and sexy at the same time...

Swimsuit - £24.99

So that's all the bikini's I have chosen for you today. I hope you liked the selection I chose and found something for you. If you buy any of these bikini then be sure to let me know which one you picked or which design if you favourite. If you want to see more posts like this then make sure you head back to my blog every Friday for more and you can also head back to my blog every Wednesday for outfit styling post. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete