Friday 27 April 2018

Get the look: Elle Woods

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a great week so far and are looking forward to the weekend ahead. Today I thought I would do a different sort of post for you all, all about the stunning Legally Blonde star: Elle Woods. I am going to review some of her most iconic looks and give you all some outfit ideas inspired by them. Whether you want some fancy dress ideas, just a bit of fun or maybe you are a true fan and want to dress like her everyday! I'm sure you will love this post and get some inspiration for the  outfits she wears. If you are a girly-girly like me then you may be obsessed with chick flicks like Legally blonde so I hope your excited to get the look Elle Woods style! Enjoy...

Look 1:Court Outfit

Get the look:
ASOS - £35
ASOS - £25
New Look - £22.99

Look 2: Halter Dress

Get the look:
Missguided - £11
Missguided - £15
ASOS - £30
ASOS - £18
Pandora - £80

Look 3: First day at Harvard

Get the Look:
Missguided - £18
Missguided - £12
River Island - £65
River Island - £14

Look 4: Sequin Bikini and Fur Jacket

Get the look:
Missguided - £25
ASOS £44
ASOS - £32
Topshop - £46
ASOS - £10

I hope you enjoyed this post and got some Elle Wood inspired outfits. If you did like this new series then make sure to stay tuned for more coming soon. Next time it will be Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. If there is someone specific you would like me to do then make sure to leave it in the comment section below and I will make that happen. If you want to see more posts like this then make sure you head back to my blog every Friday for more. If you would also like to see outfit styling posts from me then make sure you head back ever Wednesday for those. I hope to see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment