Wednesday 11 April 2018

OOTD #11

Outfit of the day...

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far and are looking forward to the rest of the week ahead. Today I thought I would check in with you all and show you my OOTD. I have had a busy couple of weeks so haven't had much time to shoot any outfits for you (plus the weather has been awful) so I decided to show you a more spring appropriate outfit. Today I took a little trip to  Primark and picked up lots of great summer clothing items (so stay tuned for a haul post coming soon) and this is what I decided to wear. I went for a simple pair of black jeans and a white turtle neck top. Then to jazz up the outfit I added a stunning pink duster coat and some gold loafer shoes. This is such an easy and simple outfit to create but looks like you have put lots of effect into it. I hope you like my outfit and are looking forward to my upcoming haul. Enjoy...










I hope you liked my outfit and are looking forward to seeing some Spring inspired posts coming soon. Remember, if you want to see more outfit inspired posts from me then head back to my blog every Wednesday and head back every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope to see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment