Wednesday 25 April 2018

Spring Haul 2018

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a great day and are looking forward to the week ahead. I recently took a little trip to Primark and made a little order on ASOS to update my Spring wardrobe. As I have collected a few things in the past couple of weeks I thought I would pair them all together and create four different outfits using my new items. I hope you enjoy this post and get some inspiration for your own Spring wardrobe. Enjoy...

Outfit 1:








Items:
  • Pink Jacket - F&F @Tesco
  • T-shirt - Primark (New)
  • Skirt - ASOS (New)
  • Boots - Primark
Outfit 2:






Items:
Outfit 3:







Items:
  • Blouse - Primark (New)
  • Trousers - Primark (New)
  • Shoes - F&F @ Tesco
  • Watch - ASOS (New)
Outfit 4:







Items:
  • T-Shirt - Primark (New)
  • Trousers  - Primark (New)
  • Shoes - Converse
  • Watch - ASOS
So that's all I have brought recently from Primark and ASOS. I hope you enjoyed this post and got some inspiration for your Spring wardrobe. I also hope you got some outfit inspiration for the next couple of months. Stay tuned for a holiday haul coming soon as well. If you want to see more outfit posts from me then make sure you head back every Wednesday for more. If you would also like to read about different fashion topics then make sure you head back every Friday for those. I hope to see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment