Wednesday 28 February 2018

College/University Outfit Ideas

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and are having a great week so far. As many of you may be in some sort of education I thought it would be a good idea to give you some outfit ideas appropriate for studying. Whether that be school, college or university I have four completely different styled outfits for you so hopefully they will give you some inspiration. I know some of you may love to dress up on an everyday basis like I did while studying, however many of you may just like to dress simple and cosy too so I have consider you all. Whatever you prefer I have an outfit for you. Enjoy...

Cute and Stylish

The first outfit is perfect for those of you that love to dress up a bit when studying. Like myself I always used to wear a lot of dresses and skirts to college as they were what I felt most comfortable in. When studying you want to be focusing on your work and not what other people think of you so I always found that making an effort helped me focus on the right thing...






Items:
  • Dress - New Look
  • Sleeveless Jacket - New Look
  • Boots - Asos (recent)
  • Tote - Charity Shop
  • Necklace - Present
  • Watch - Missguided (recent)

Cute and Girly
This next outfit is perfect for those cute but comfy days we all love to have. I know many people don't like to dress up too much while studying but still like to look cute. Wearing a cute dungaree is perfect and can be paired with so many different tops and shoes to create a whole new style everyday. It's a super simple and quick outfit to put together in the morning; especially when you are running late...









Items:
  • White top - Miss Selfridge
  • Dungaree Dress - New Look (recent)
  • Shoes - Converse
  • Bag - River Island
  • Watch - Missguided (recent)

Super Cosy
The next outfit is super chilled and perfect for the colder winter days we are (unfortunately) still getting here in England. This outfit is perfect for those that like to be comfortable while studying but still like to look stylish at the same time. You can easily wear this outfit everyday by swapping out different jumpers and shoes and you are good to go for the week...







Items:
  • Jumper - F+F @ Tesco
  • Jeans - Primark
  • Shoes - Converse
  • Bag - River Island
  • Watch - Missguided (recent)

Trend Setter
The final outfit I have for you today is perfect for those who love to follow the fashion trends and look super stylish while studying. Although this outfit looks really put together it's actually super simple and comfortable to wear. It's essentially a plain top and jeans with added accessories to finish off the look. Try changing up the accessories for a new chic look everyday...








Items:
  • Top - Primark (recent)
  • Jeans - Primark
  • Belt - Primark
  • Boots - Zara
  • Bag - Primark
  • Hat - Asos
So those are the four very different outfit ideas I have for you today. I hope you found them useful and now have a few ideas of things you could wear while studying at school, college or university. Let me know what style of clothes you like to wear while studying and which outfit of mine was your favourite. If you want to see more outfit posts from me then head back every Wednesday for more. I hope to see you back here again soon.

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment