Monday 26 February 2018

OOTD #10

Outfit of the Day...

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you are all ready to face the week ahead. Today I thought I would give you some Autumn outfit inspiration with my OOTD #10 post. For todays outfit I was trying out my new baker boy hat and I think I kind of love it. Let me know what you think and if you like the trend. I hope you like my outfit and it gives you some inspiration for your own wardrobe. Enjoy...













Items:
  • Turtle neck - Peacocks
  • Jeans - Primark
  • Sleeveless Jacket - New Look
  • Boots - Zara
  • Scarf - Spain
  • Bag - Dorothy Perkins
  • Hat - ASOS 
I hope you like my outfit and now want to try out the baker boy trend. Let me know what you think about it and if you think it suits me. If you want more outfit inspiration then head back to my blog every Wednesday for more. See you again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment