Monday 19 February 2018

Valentines in Bournemouth

Hello everyone and welcome back to another one of my little (or shall we say big) bonus posts. Todays post is all about my little Valentines trip away to Bournemouth. I went away with my boyfriend to celebrate his birthday and to spend Valentines together by the seaside. I took so many photos and cannot wait to show you them. I hope you enjoy...

Day 1: Tuesday 13th February
Our first day in Bournemouth was a more chilled out exploring kind of day. After driving down to Bournemouth we parked up, checked into our hotel and then spent the rest of the day exploring the area. Of course the first place I wanted to go was down by the beach and along the pier. It was a gorgeous day and we managed to see the sun set while on the beach. This was also a great time to take lots of outfit photos for my next post (head back on Wednesday to see what I wore on my trip). After spending time on the beach we decided it was time to look for somewhere to eat. While looking for a restaurant we had a little look in the shops and decided we defiantly needed to go back another day when we had more time! We then had a lovely meal and headed back to the room to rest up for our first proper day in Bournemouth...




















Day 2: Valentines Day
Unfortunately the weather wasn't too good on Valentines day (it was freezing cold and heavily raining all day) so we weren't able to spend the day outside or by the beach. However, we still had an amazing day spent together. We spent the first half of the day exploring the shops and picking up some great bargains in the sale! I managed to pick up two pairs of boots in the sale for £34. Result! After our tiring shopping trip we headed for some lunch to refuel ready for the afternoon. As it was still raining and cold we decided to go to the Oceanarium to check out all the sea life and take some cool photos. After a couple of hours looking around it was time to head out so we decided to have some fun in the arcade. I didn't manage to get any photos as I was too busy throwing away my money on the 2p machine, opps! Anyway after we were out of money it was time to head back for a quick refresh and then straight out again for our Valentines meal. For our date night we headed on over to Pizza Express and filled up on all the delicious food. Once we were super full up it was time to head back to bed after a jam-packed day...


















































Day 3: Thursday 15th February

Thursday was our last proper day down in Bournemouth so we wanted to make the most out of the day. Fortunately the weather was so much better and the sun was out all day. We decided to spend the day strolling along the beach and we managed to walk a few miles to the next town along (Boscombe). While in Boscombe we walked along the pier and had a little nosy around before heading back to central Bournemouth. However, this time we took a different route up the hills overlooking the beach and the views were stunning. After the long walk back we stopped for some lunch in the restaurant on the pier before heading to play a little game of mini golf. We then spent the rest of the afternoon having another look in the shops before heading back to get ready for dinner. On this night we decided to head to Prezzo; you may notice we love our pizza! After dinner it was time to head to bed before a long drive back home...












































Day 4: Friday 16th February
Unfortunley Friday was our last day in Bournemouth so we decided it would be nice to eat our breakfast down by the beach. It truly felt like a special romantic way to end our amazing trip. After finishing our breakfast we checked out of our hotel and headed home...






So that's the end of my Valentines trip to Bournemouth. I had the best time away and I can't wait to book another trip there. I hope you liked seeing all my photos and don't forget to check out my new blog post of Wednesday to see what I wore in Bournemouth. If you want to see more of my posts then head back every Wednesday for an outfit post and every Friday for a discussion post. See you again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment