Wednesday 21 February 2018

Bournemouth Lookbook

Hello everyone and welcome back to another one of my outfit posts. Today I thought I would show you the outfits I wore throughout my trip to Bournemouth. I spent a few days away for Valentines day with my boyfriend and these are the outfits I wore throughout my little getaway...


Day 1: Tuesday 13th February

Outfit 1:
My first outfit of the trip was a simple cosy outfit; I had to pick something that was comfortable to drive in. I decided to go with a cosy pink jumper and my most comfortable jeans. For footwear I chose my white converse as they were comfortable to drive in but were also comfortable to wear while exploring the area on our first day. As the weather was still quite cold I finished the look with my grey structured coat. This always makes a boring casual outfit look more sophicasted and put-together. I also decided to use my rose gold metallic tote to add a fun touch to the outfit but also to throw in all my essentials for the day ahead...







Items:
  • Jumper - TU @ Sainsbury
  • Jeans - Primark
  • Shoes - Converse
  • Coat - New Look
  • Bag - Charity Shop


Day 2: Valentines Day

Outfit 1:
As it was Valentines day I wanted to dress up a little bit more but also stay casual and comfortable at the same time. Unfortunately it was raining and freezing cold all day so I had to pick an outfit that was suitable for the weather. I decided to go for my favourite thick cosy jumper and a pair of plain blue jeans. To spice up the outfit a bit more I decided to go with my thigh-high boots. This gave the outfit a smart/casual look which I feel was the perfect choice for a daytime Valentines look. To finish off the outfit I throw on a checked scarf and the same coat and bag as the day before...



 





Outfit 2:
In the evening me and my boyfriend went out for dinner for our Valentines date so I needed an outfit that was perfect for the occasion. As the weather was still very miserable I needed an outfit that was cute and dressy but would also keep me warm. I went for this super simple grey dress and paired it with fleece lined tights to keep me nice and toasty in the cold weather. To jazz up the outfit and make it more appropriate for Valentines day I added my new bag purchase, this gorgeous red cross-body bag from Topshop and added a red lip too. I accessorised with some simple silver jewellery, my checked scarf and a pair of simple black boots. I then threw on my grey coat and I was good to go...







Items:
  • Dress - New Look
  • Tights - Primark
  • Boots - Asos
  • Bag - Topshop (recent)
  • Coat - New Look
  • Necklace - H.Samuel
  • Bracelet - Pandora Essence
  • Ring - Pandora

Day 3: Thursday 15th February


Outfit 1:
For our last full day in Bournemouth we decided to go for a long walk along the beach so I went for an outfit that was comfortable and chic. I chose my beautiful pearl jumper and my comfortable jeans and paired it with my white converse for a smart/casual look. To add a bit of style and to make the outfit a little more chic I added my checked scarf and grey coat. This outfit was perfect for a long day strolling along the beach and exploring the town...











Outfit 2:
My last outfit was another one I wore to dinner. I wanted to wear my new checked pinafore dress so I decided to pair it with a simple black turtle neck to make the outfit look more sophisticated but also to keep me warm in the cold weather. To add a pop of colour to a plain monochrome outfit I added my new red bag and a red lip. To finish the look I paired it with my flat black boots and some silver hoop earrings. A perfect casual but chic look...









Items:
  • Turtle neck - Peacocks
  • Checked dress - New Look (recent)
  • Tights - Primark
  • Boots - Asos
  • Bag - Topshop (recent)
  • Earrings - Primark
  • Bracelet - Pandora Essence
  • Ring - Pandora

So that's all the outfits I wore throughout my stay in Bournemouth. I hope you liked this post and it gave you some outfit inspiration for how to stay cosy but chic in the cold weather. If you would like to see more outfit posts from me then make sure you head back every Wednesday for more. I hope to see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment