Wednesday 4 July 2018

Happy 1st Birthday

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. Today I have a very different post for you all. On Tuesday 3rd July 2017 I uploaded my first blog post onto this blog which means that my blog is officially 1 years old! In celebration of this I thought I would create an entire post full of pictures from all the posts I have created in the last year. It was so nice to look back on all the old work I have done and to see how much time and effort I have put into it. I know it is just a little hobby of mine but I am very passionate about it and love showing my work to the world. Creating this post has insured me that I want to carry on creating content for my blog in the future. My little hobby has turned into a weekly commitment that I love to work on and I can not wait to create more and more posts for you all. I have included the title of each blog post (if you click on the titles it will take you straight to the post) and my favourite picture from that post. I hope you all enjoy looking back at my old posts and maybe find some you haven't read before. I hope you enjoy...

    






























































































So that is every single post I have create in the past year. I hope you enjoyed looking back at all my old posts and the work I have created. If you want to see more posts from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday to see fashion styling posts. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a great day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon for many more posts to come...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment