Friday 6 July 2018

Get the Look: Victoria Beckham

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and are looking forward to the weekend ahead. Today I have another 'Get the Look' post for you all but instead of being a TV character today I thought I would feature a real life celebrity. I was having a little think about which celeb I wanted to feature of my blog and of course it had to be the stunning Victoria Beckham!. I am a huge lover of Victoria's style and get lots of inspiration from her looks as we both have a very similar taste in fashion. We both love to go for a sophisticated structured look and I just love how she uses pops of colours to complete her looks. To show my appreciation to the VB style and Victoria herself I thought I would give you inspiration for four of her Instagram looks. As Victoria's style is quite expensive and designer I have given you her looks for a high street price. Enjoy...

  
Get the Look:


Get the Look:


Get the look:



Get the Look:

So that is all the style inspiration I have for you today by the stunning Victoria Beckham. I am a true lover of her style and the collections she creates. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and liked the outfits I chose. If you want to see more 'Get the Look' posts then make sure you check out my previous ones already up on my blog. Also stay tuned for the future for many more to come. If you have any ideas of celebrities you would like me to feature next then be sure to leave it in the comment section below. Don't forget to head back to my blog every Wednesday to see fashion styling posts from me and head back every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you enjoy the weekend ahead and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment