Wednesday 11 July 2018

Airport Outfit

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. As I am jetting off to Morocco tomorrow I thought it was the perfect time to show you the outfit I am going to wear to the airport. I love to wear baggy, comfortable clothes when traveling as you have to sit on a plane for hours so tight clothing isn't an option for me. However, baggy clothing can sometimes look unflattering so I like to pick simple clothing that still looks stylish. I have chosen to go for a simple black T-shirt dress from Pretty Little Thing and a plain denim jacket to give it a holiday touch. I always opt for my white converse when traveling as they are super comfortable and stylish and go with any outfit. I then added my sunglasses, watch and sunhat to make it more beachy and holiday inspired. To finish the look I chose a large tote bag to fit all my airport essentials in. I hope you like the outfit I chose and it gave you some inspiration for your own airport outfit. Enjoy...








Items:
  • Dress - Pretty Little Thing (recent)
  • Jacket - New Look
  • Shoes - Converse
  • Bag - Primark
  • Sunglasses - Primark
  • Watch - ASOS
  • Hat - ASOS

So that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed this post and liked seeing my airport outfit. As I am jetting off tomorrow I won't be posting a blog post this Friday or the coming Wednesday but there will be one coming out on Friday 20th so stay tuned for that. If you want to see what I get up on my holiday then follow my Instagram: emma_vixtoria to see my holiday snaps. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment