Friday 29 June 2018

Old Blog Pictures

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and looking forward to the weekend ahead. Today I have a different post for you all. I was recently scrolling through all the photos on my laptop and came across a folder full of my old blog pictures. If you didn't know already I actually started a blog back in 2015 and loved creating fashion, beauty and lifestyle content. I loved my blog but it wasn't really a popular thing back then. Not like it is now anyway so I started to fall out of love with it as my post weren't getting any views so I decided to stop. Then about a year later I got embarrassed by my old content so delete my entire blog (I really regret doing that now!) so lost a lot of the pictures I took. However, some were saved onto my laptop and now 3 years on I find it amazing how much my style has changed so thought it would be a great way to look back at my 16 year old self. I hope you enjoy looking at old pictures of me and my blog content. Enjoy...


Old Blog Headers:





Old Profile Pictures:



Hairstyle Post:













Old Fashion Posts:


























So that's all the photos I have of the mini me from my old blog. I hope you enjoyed seeing the cute and cringy photos of the 16 year old me. As you can tell the photo quality of these pictures isn't the best but no one really worried about it back then. These must have been taken on my little iPhone 4. It just shows how far technology has come and also how fashion has changed. Sometimes I wish I could get away with wearing some of these clothes as I still love them but they just aren't in fashion anymore! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget you can head back to my blog every Wednesday to see more fashion styling posts from me. You can also head back every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...


Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment