Wednesday 13 June 2018

How to Style: Converse

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a great day and are looking forward to the week ahead. Today I thought I would do another 'How to Style' post for you all as I haven't done one in a little while. As the weather is (finally) starting to warm up I thought I would feature an all time classic... the white converse. These have been popular for so many years now and never seem to go out of fashion. I am already on my second pair as I wore out my others so much. They are a great shoe all year round but I always find myself reaching for them this time of the year. They go with pretty much any outfit and fit many peoples style. If you don't like white go for black. You can even go wild and choose a funky colour to go with your style. Whatever you choose I would say every girl (and even boys) need a pair of converse in their wardrobe. As you can see by the photos they go with skirts, dresses, trousers, jeans, shorts, or anything else you like to wear. So sit back and enjoy the outfits I have put together...

Outfit 1:



Items:
  • Top - Primark
  • Dress - New Look
  • Bag - Topshop


Outfit 2:



Items:
  • Top - Dorothy Perkins (recent)
  • Skirt - Zara
  • Watch - ASOS (recent)

Outfit 3:



Items:
  • Dress - Topshop
  • Watch - ASOS (recent)

Outfit 4:



Items:
  • Top - F&F @ Tesco
  • Shorts - Missguided
  • Bag - Primark (recent)

So that's all the outfit ideas I have for you today; featuring the classic white converse. If you want to see me style anything else then leave it in the comment section below and I will be sure to do that. If you want to see more outfit styling posts from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a great rest of your day and I will see you back here again soon...


Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment