Wednesday 27 June 2018

Holiday Packing List


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. As we are having a heat wave in England right now and it's coming up to holiday peak season I thought I would bring you a little post talking about what I like to pack for my summer holidays. Whether you are going on holiday soon or have already been you can always come back to this blog post whenever you need it. As I am jetting off to Morocco in July I thought I would do this post to help me feel a bit more organised and to help any of you guys that need it.

A few weeks before I am heading off on my holidays I like to make a little checklist of everything I want to take on holiday we me. From clothes to floss, write it all down. This is also the time I take a look at all my summer clothing and plan out my outfits for the week including bags, shoes and accessories. A little top tip I have is to pair the same things with different outfits to save on space and weight. For instant take one pair of shoes for the day and one for the evening and pair them with all your outfits. Maybe take one of each bag too and wear the same makeup and jewellery for each outfit. This is also a great time to write a shopping list of all the things you need to buy e.g. mini toiletries, bikinis, summer clothing etc. So with all that said here is my summer holiday packing list. I hope it helps... 

Daytime:

  • Bikinis
  • Bikini Covers / Day Clothes
  • Flip Flops / Sliders
  • Sunglasses
  • Sun Hat
  • Beach Bag
  • Beach Towel
  • Gym Clothes (if you like to workout on holiday)
Evening:
  • Evening Outfits
  • Sandals / Wedges
  • Handbag
  • Jewellery
  • Accessories (belts, hat, headbands, etc)
Hand Luggage:
  • Book
  • Magazine
  • Headphones
  • Electricals (laptop, Ipad, camera, etc.)
  • Documents (boarding pass, passport, health card, etc.)
  • Purse / Travel Money
  • Lip Balm
  • Beauty Products / Makeup
  • Head Pillow
  • Face Mask
  • Jumper (planes can get really cold)
  • Empty Water Bottle (to fill up after security)
  • Snacks
Other:
  • Nail Vanish / Remover
  • Umbrella (just in case)
  • Sun Cream
  • After Sun
  • Mosquito Spray
  • PJs
  • Skin Care
  • Face Masks
  • Cotton Pads / Ear Buds
  • Pads / Tampons (if needed or just in case)
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Floss
  • Underwear
  • Hairbrush
  • Hair Bands / Hair Clips
  • Hairspray / Hair Products
  • Shampoo / Conditioner
  • Hair Dryer
  • Hair Straighteners / Curlers
  • Deodorant
  • Body Spray / Perfume
  • Hand Cream / Foot Cream
  • Body moisturiser
  • Tweezers / Small Scissors
  • Medication
  • Retainer
  • Makeup / Makeup Brushes
  • Chargers/ Adapters
  • Shaving Products
  • Body Scrub
  • Shower Gel / Loafer
  • Wash Bag / Bin Bag (for wet and dirty clothes)

So that is all for this blog post and everything I will be packing for my summer holiday to Morocco in a couple of weeks. If you think I have missed anything important off this list then be sure to leave it in the comments below. If you would also like to see a packing tips blog post then let me know and I will do that too. If you want to see what I get up to and what I wore on my holiday then stay tuned for those posts coming soon. Until then, if you want to see outfit styling posts from me then head back to my blog every Wednesday. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment