Wednesday 20 June 2018

OOTD: Ed Sheeran Concert

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. Today I have another OOTD post for you; it's a super exciting one. On Friday 15th June 2018 I went to see Ed Sheeran live at Wembley Stadium.  I went with my mum and two sisters and we were lucky enough to have great sunny weather (which was good considering we were outside all night). It was lovely and warm and the atmosphere at the show was amazing. I had such an amazing time and Ed was such a great performer and live singer. I would definitely recommend seeing him in concert next time if you can as it's totally worth it. It's amazing how he does everything himself. No band, no background music, nothing! Just him and his guitar. The support acts of the tour were Jamie Lawson and Anne Marie. We didn't get there in time to see Jamie Lawson but managed to see Anne Marie and she was amazing as well. I really like her songs so I had a great little sing along to those. It was a great warm up for Ed too. It really got everyone dancing and warmed up for when Ed came on. If you are interested in seeing some of the videos I took from the night then head over to my Instagram: emma_vixtoria and watch the highlights I made of the night. I hope you enjoy seeing what I wore and the videos I took on the night. Enjoy...

Outfit of the Day...







Items:
  • Blazer - Miss Selfridge
  • Top - Dorothy Perkins
  • Jeans - Primark
  • Shoes - Converse
  • Watch - ASOS
  • Bag - Dorothy Perkins
  • Sunglasses - Primark

So that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked my outfit and don't forget to head over to my Instagram to see the highlights of Ed Sheeran and Anne Marie live at Wembley Stadium. If you want to see more outfit styling posts from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday for those. You can also head back every Friday to reda about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a great rest of your day and I will see you back here again soon...


Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment