Wednesday 6 June 2018

Punk Photoshoot

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. Today I have another little photoshoot for you, showcasing the very first item I designed and constructed during my time at college. Back in September 2015 I started college and was asked to design and make a skirt that was inspired by Punks. I wasn't very impressed with the theme as it is the complete opposite to my own personal style. I did struggle with ideas at the start but when I got into the character and started to research the theme it was actually quite interesting and my creative juices started flowing. So here I am today, nearly 3 years later, using my own design to create this little photoshoot for you all. I had so much fun dressing up and getting into character for the photoshoot. So with all that said I think it's time to show you the photos. I hope you enjoy....
   


 
 
 
 
 




So that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed my little photoshoot and liked my little college creation. If you want to see more outfit styling posts from me then make sure you head back to my blog every Wednesday for more. You can also head back to my blog every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a great rest of your day and I look forward to seeing you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment