Monday 11 December 2017

Stratford-Upon-Avon Christmas Market

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. Todays post is all about the Stratford-Upon-Avon Victorian Christmas Market I attended on Friday 8th December. It was such a beautiful snowy day but freezing cold, definitely in the minuses! You will be able to see how wrapped up I was in my OOTD post coming this Wednesday...

I had such a great day walking around all the beautiful stalls in the Victorian Town. Did you know Stratford-Upon-Avon is the birthplace of William Shakespeare?! I actually took a picture of the house he was born in. The town is full of beautiful Tudor-styled buildings, museums and little boutique shops. They even have a few shops purely dedicated to Christmas decorations! The market itself was full of over 150 Christmas stalls, including: food, drinks, Christmas decorations, little nick-naks and much more. There was even a fun fair and a Victorian themed parade. The market run throughout the beautiful town making it even more special.

I would definitely recommend checking out the Stratford-Upon-Avon Christmas market next year to get in the Christmas spirit and to pick up some beautiful ornaments or presents. I would also recommend going in the summer simply for the amazing little town and canal they have there. It's such a beautiful place to visit. 

Now for the best part, the pictures. Enjoy...


































William Shakespeare's Birthplace










I hope you enjoyed seeing all the pictures I took on the day and got a idea of what sort of stalls are there to see if you want to attend next year. Definitely head back here on Wednesday to see what I wore on the day...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment