Wednesday 27 December 2017

Fairy Tale Photoshoot

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year ahead. Todays post is slightly different to the usual Wednesday styling posts on my blog. Today I have some pictures to show you of a little photoshoot I did inspired by fairy tales. I created a fairy tale themed photoshoot using 2 outfits that I designed and made at college. I am very proud of the pictures and I hope you like them as much as I do...


Outfit 1:













Outfit 2:


















I hope you liked seeing my photoshoot pictures. Let me know which outfit is your favourite and if you would like to see more photoshoots on my blog. I have a few more garments I made at college that I could shoot so let me know if you want to see them. Have a wonderful new year and see you back here in 2018 for another outfit post...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment