Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Market OOTD

Hello everyone, as promised I have my Stratford-Upon-Avon Christmas market OOTD post for you all. As you can see we had a little bit of snow on the day which meant it was freezing cold! For that reason I bundled up well. I decided to wear my pink Sainsbury jumper (feature in one of my New Autumn Buys blog post) with a thick ribbed top underneath, a pair of new Primark jeans, my pink Tesco coat (featured in my 5 Coats for A/A'17 blog post, my cosy pink winter boots, a Missguided bobble hat and  a Primark Scarf. I love the pink and grey theme and it shows how you can still be stylish in the cold winter weather...







Items:
  • Jumper - TU at Sainsbury
  • Jeans - Primark
  • Boots - River Island
  • Coat - F&F at Tesco
  • Scarf - Primark
  • Hat - Missguided
  • Bag - Charity Shop

I hope you love my outfit as much as I do. To see more outfit ideas head back here every Wednesday. See you soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment