Wednesday 28 March 2018

Military Jacket Photoshoot

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I have a slightly different outfit post for you all. I did a little photoshoot styling a military inspired jacket I designed and made myself at college. I was inspired by the military trend that was around in A/W' 16/17 and created a jacket that I thought fitted the trend perfectly. I sourced a fabric that I felt fitted with the style well and added decorative details to help complete the look. I went with a thick dark green canvas type fabric that resembles the fabric of military jackets. I also chose gold buttons with an anchor pattern on as they reminded me of the military services and helped to complete the look. To finish off the jacket I added large pockets and a matching belt which completed the look perfectly. When styling this jacket I decided to go for a simple black look to keep the focus on the jacket. I added a pair of heeled boots to elevate the outfit and help tie in the gold from the heels with the gold buttons on the jacket. I then decided to put my hair in a low bun as I felt it resembled a tradition military women. I hope you like the jacket I designed and enjoy seeing my little photoshoot...











 


So that's all the photos I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my little photoshoot and liked my jacket design. If you want to see more photoshoots of the garments I made at college then let me know in the comment section below. Also if you want to see more outfit styling posts from me then make sure you head back every Wednesday for more and head back every Friday to read about different fashion topics. I hope you all have a great rest of the week and I'll see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment