Friday 30 March 2018

Get to Know me

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I thought I would do a slightly different post for you all but one I'm sure you will enjoy. As I have had this blog for nearly a year now I thought it was about time to let you guys 'get to know me' a bit better. I have a few questions that I thought might be fun to answer to give you an insight into my life and who I really am! I hope you enjoy...

Basic:

What is your name?
Emma

Your middle name?
Victoria

How old are you?
19 years old

When is your birthday?
24th December!

How tall are you?
5'2

Do you have any siblings?
I have one full sister, one half brother and one half sister

Where do you live?
I live in Oxfordshire, England

Have you ever moved house?
No, I have never moved house before and I still live with my parents.

Do you have any pets?
I don't have any pets but I did use to have a gold fish


Education:

Are you currently in education?
I am not in any education at the moment but in September I am going to university to study Fashion Media.

Do you have any qualifications?
I have 11 GCSEs at A-C and also have an Extended Diploma in Fashion Design.

What university are you going to?
Southampton Solent University

Did you enjoy school?
I loved Primary school and never wanted to leave but I really disliked secondary school and couldn't wait to leave!

What is your dream job?
My current dream job is to work for a magazine as I love writing and being creative. I would love to work on photoshoots, write articles  and design the covers.


Hobbies:

What were your hobbies growing up?
From the age of 3-15 I did dance lessons and from the age 8-14 I also competed in athletic competitions for my primary school and athletics club.

What type of dance did you do?
I started off at the age of 3 doing ballet and at the age of 5 I started tap lessons. I then started jazz lessons around the age of 10 and by the time I was around 14 I started pointe lessons.

What athletics events did you compete in?
When I was in primary school I used to compete in the standing long jump, speed bounce and sprint races in the indoor athletics competitions. Then from the age of around 8-10 I use to compete in the 100m sprint and 800m races. When I joined my athletics club I used to compete in the 100m, 200m and long jump.

Have you got any good achievements?
At the age of 8, 9, 10 and 11 I auditioned for professional ballet productions with the English Youth Ballet and got accepted for all. I danced in four productions with them: The Nutcracker, Giselle, Coppelia and Sleeping Beauty.

What are your current hobbies?
I love to workout and keep fit by going to the gym and weightlifting. I also love to post on my blog as it allows me to be creative in my own way. I also love learning about ways to improve myself and being more mindful and content so I love reading books about these things. 


Travel:

What countries have you been to?
Greece, Portugal, Malta, Spain, Turkey, Gran Canaria, France (Paris)and Cyprus

Countries you really want to visit?
America, Australia, Mexico, Cuba, Jamaica, Colombia, Czech Republic, Thailand 

Favourite places you visited?
Malta, Turkey and Spain

Got any holidays booked this year?
I am going to Agadir, Morocco in July.


Books and movies:

What is your favourite book?
Love at Second Sight by Cathy Hopkins

What was your favourite book growing up?
Lily Alone by Jacqueline Wilson or any of the Judy Moody books

What was your favourite magazine growing up?
Bliss

What is your favourite magazine now?
Cosmopolitan

What is your favourite movie?
Marry Poppins or Greece

What is your favourite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast

What movie are you excited to see?
Marry Poppins Returns (coming December 2018)

What was your favourite movie growing up?
High School Musical

Who was your favourite actor/actress growing up?
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens

Who is your favourite actor/actress now?
Audrey Hepburn

What was your favourite Tv show growing up?
Tweenies when I was really young and then Jessie when I was older

Favourite Tv show now?
I have recently watched 'Back in Time for Tea' which I loved but my all time favourite has to be Gossip Girl.


Random Questions:

What is your favourite colour?
Pink, white or grey

What is your favourite season?
Spring/Summer

Cats or dogs:
Dogs! I really want a white Yorkshire Terrier or a Maltese dog.

What is your favourite animal?
I love flamingos and dolphins.

Who is your icon?
I don't have any major icons but I do get inspired by Victoria from Inthefrow and Josie from Fashion Mumblr.

What is your biggest fear?
Death

Do you prefer birthdays or Christmas?
As my birthday is Christmas Eve the two days roll into one but I prefer Christmas as you get to give presents and it's more about family and not yourself.

What is your favourite flower?
Roses or tulips

Do you want to get married?
Yes

Do you want children and how many?
I want to have 2 or 3 children

Countryside or City?
Countryside

Are you a morning person?
Yes I get up at 7am everyday and feel most productive and motivated in the mornings.


So I think that's all there is to know about me! I hope you enjoyed getting to learn more about myself and feel like you know me a bit better now. If you have any more questions you would like to ask me then leave them in the comment section below and I may even do another post like this. I hope you all have a great rest of your week and I look forward to see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment