Wednesday 21 March 2018

Current Bag Favourites

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all having a great week so far and are looking forward to the rest of the week ahead. Today I have a post showing you my current favourite bags which in turn makes them my most used bags at the moment. As you will be able to see I love my cross body and tote bags. I find them so easy to throw on and also find them the most comfortable to wear. I either wear them over the shoulder or cross body depending on what I am wearing at the time. I also find having a smaller cross body bag means you don't end up carrying a load of junk with you all the time! However, when I am going out all day and need to take a lot more things with me I am loving using my rose gold tote bag. It's super stylish while still being practical. This tote comes with a removable inner compartment meaning I can keep my personal belongings safe at all times. I hope you enjoy this post and get some bag ideas for your own wardrobe...

Rose Gold Tote - Charity Shop




Red Cross Body - Topshop




Brown Cross Body - Dorothy Perkins




Black Cross Body - Primark



Canvas Tote Bag - Primark




Why not try these:
ASOS - £14
Zara - £29.99
New Look - £12.99
Dune - £60

There you have it, my current favourite bags. I hope you liked seeing which bags I have been loving at the moment and it gave you some inspiration for your own wardrobe. Let me know which bag you liked the best and which style bag you are loving at the moment. If you want to see more outfit inspiration from me then make sure you head back every Wednesday for more and head back every Friday to learn about different fashion topics. I hope to see you back here again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment