Monday 29 January 2018

OOTD #9

Outfit of the Day...

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you are all having a great day and are looking forward to the week ahead. Today I have another OOTD post for you. This outfit is a smart/casual outfit that was perfect for running errands but still gave me a cute, stylish look. The simple colour pallet it perfect for winter but also makes the outfit more sophisticated and put together. It can sometimes be hard to make black look feminine and cute but by wearing a skirt like this will help change the look. I also find that adding pink accessorises helps to give the outfit a pop of colour and adds a more feminine touch...









Items:
  • Top - Peacocks
  • Skirt - Primark
  • Boots - Zara
  • Coat - New Look
  • Necklace - Present
  • Watch - Missguided
  • Bracelet - Pandora Essence

I hope you liked my outfit and got some inspiration for your own winter wardrobe. If you have any specific styling posts you would like me to do then please let me know in the comment section below. If you like my style and want to see more then make sure you head back every Wednesday for more styling posts. See you soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment