Monday 8 January 2018

Madame Tussauds

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you are all doing well and looking forward to todays post. On Wednesday 3rd January I took a trip to London to visit Madame Tussauds. I took lots of photos and thought I would show then too you so you can get an idea of what is there if you are thinking of going yourself. Enjoy...


Audrey Hepburn

Marilyn Monroe

Rihanna 

Britney Spears

Lady Gaga

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet

Emma Watson

David and Victoria Beckham

Robert Patterson



King Kong

E.T.

Jennifer Lawrence

Tinker Bell

Shrek



Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes

Mo Farah

Jessica Ennis-Hill

Usain Bolt

Lewis Hamilton

Muhammad Ali

Cara Delevingne

Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner

The Royal Family

William Shakespeare

Pablo Picasso

Vincent Van Gogh

Charles Dickens

Elvis Presley

Beyonce

Adele

Amy Winehouse

Miley Cyrus

Michael Jackson

Bob Marley

Will.i.am

Boris Johnson and Teresa May

Donald Trump

Barack Obama

Nelson Mandela













I hope you enjoyed seeing all the pictures I took at Madame Tussauds and got an idea of the sort of people that are there. If you want to see outfit posts from me then head back every Wednesday and if you want to see discussion posts then head back every Friday. See you soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment