Wednesday 24 January 2018

Boot Collection

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you are all having a great day. Today I thought I would share with you my boot collection. Boots are definitely my favourite type of shoes to wear. You can buy so many different styles to go with different types of outfits. As you will be able to tell I love my heeled boots so I have quite a few in different styles and heel heights. Some of the boots I own are more daytime/casual boots and others are much more dressy and perfect for parties or date nights. I hope you enjoy this post and don't forget to let me know which boots are your favourite down in the comment section below...


Sparkly Boots - River Island
These boots are defiantly on the dressier side. They are the perfect boot to wear on a night out, to a party or on a date night. I know we have passed the big party season now but keep this style of boot in mind for next New Years Eve...




Black High-Heel Boots - Primark
These black boots are so stunning and really elongate your legs. They are definitely great for someone with shorter legs like me! The gold heel adds a pop of colour and makes the boots look more elegant and expensive. As these boots are quite high I tend to only wear them on a date night or any dressier event I have to go to...



Grey Boots - New Look
I love these boots but find them quite hard to style as they are chunky and edgy. As I have quite a feminine personal style I can find it quite hard to find an outfit to go with these. However, I really love them and definitely want to start wearing them more. If you have any tips on how I could style these then let me know..




Black Low-Heel Boots - Primark
I love wearing black boots in the Autumn/Winter as they go with so many outfits. Adding a small heel will elongate the legs and instantly make the outfit more feminine and elegant. I love to wear these boots with skirts and dresses as they have the perfect ankle length and heel height. These boots can definitely be worn as a casual daytime boot or even dressed up in the evening...




Flat Black Boots - ASOS
I recently picked these boots up from ASOS but are yet to wear them. As it has been so cold in England recently I have been living in my thigh-high boots to keep me warm. However, I can't wait for the warmer weather to come so I can start wearing these beautiful boots. The gold heel instantly adds a more feminine look and makes a boring pair of black boots more interesting and stylish...




Nude Heels - Unknown Brand
I picked these boots up off of 'Vinted' (a buying and selling app) last year and instantly fell in love. They are the perfect transitional boot from Winter to Spring due to the open toe and light colour. As most of the clothes in my wardrobe are either: pink, white, grey or nude these boots fit in perfectly. They are super feminine and really elongate the leg due to the high heel height. I definitely cannot wait to start wearing these boots again in the Spring time...




'Ugg' Boots - Primark
These boots are super cosy and warm and perfect for the cold winter weather. I picked these up as an easy pair of shoes to throw on if I had to pop to the shop or was going to my boyfriends house. The metallic fabric on these adds a bit of glamour and style to an otherwise quite simple pair of boots... 




Pink Winter Boots - River Island
These boots are defiantly my go-to shoes in the winter. They have a chunky sole with lots of grip so are perfect for those icy morning and snowy days. That faux fur you see on the outside goes all the way down to the toes so your feet will never get cold in these! When I saw River Island was selling pink winter boots I had to pick them up. Choosing a colour other than black helps you keep a feminine look in winter when everyone else is wearing head-to-toe black...




Black Thigh-High Boots - Zara
And finally the boots I have been living in this season, my thigh-high boots. Before I brought these boots I never thought I would be able to pull them off or even style them. I was totally wrong! These boots go with anything and everything. They are super flattering and comfortable to wear as they have the tie around the leg which pulls them in and really helps to slim and flatter the legs. I love wearing these boots with jeans in the cold weather to help keep my legs warm but also with skirts and dresses to flatter the legs are dress up the outfit. If you are thinking of getting a pair of thigh-high boots I would 100% recommend...




So there you have it, my boot collection. This may seem like a lot of boots to some people or maybe it's nothing compared to your own collection but I feel this is the perfect amount for my wardrobe and style. At this moment in time I can't think of any more boot styles I would like to purchase but who's to say that may change very soon. I hope you liked todays post and look forward to next weeks post. Head back every Wednesday for more outfit inspired posts. See you again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment