Wednesday 31 January 2018

My Jewellery Collection

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you are all having a great day. Today I thought I would share with you my jewellery collection to give you an idea of my style and to give you some inspiration for your own collection. As you will be able to tell I prefer silver and rose gold jewellery and love all things sparkly! I mean what girl doesn't right? As I wear quite a lot of pink clothing I love to accessorise with pink jewellery as well. I hope you like my little collection and get some inspiration for your own...

Pink Watch - The Fifth


Pink Watch - Missguided


Marble Bracelet - Charmology


Charm Bracelet - Pandora Essence



Anklets - Avon


Rose Gold Heart Necklace - Hurley Burley


Birthstone Necklace - Present


Silver Heart Necklace - H.Samuel


Crystal Rose Gold Heart Necklace - Ted Baker


 Pandora Classic Elegance Ring



Swarovski Heart Ring 



Silver Crystal Ring - H.Samuel


Pandora Hearts Tiara Ring



I hope you liked having a look at my jewellery collection and it gave you some inspiration on what to invest in for your own collection. Let me know which item was your favourite and what brands you love to buy your jewellery from. See you again soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment