Wednesday 1 November 2017

Workout Wear Outfits

Hello everyone...

Todays outfit ideas are a bit different to the normal ones. As I am a big fitness lover I thought I would give you some workout wear ideas after recently picking up a few new pieces. I love getting new gym gear as it motivates me to work harder in the gym. I have tried to link all the new pieces for you so you can pick them up yourself if you would like.

I hope you enjoy...


Outfit 1:

Top - Gym Shark

Leggings - Under Armour

Trainers - Nike Roshe Run

Coat - Boohoo



Outfit 2:

Sports Bra - Under Armour
Brought from Bicester Village outlet

Leggings - Nike

Top - Ted Baker
Brought from Bicester Village outlet

Trainers - Nike Roshe Run


Outfit 3:

Top - TKmaxx

Leggings - Addidas

Trainers - Nike Free Run 5.0

I hope you got some outfit ideas and are now motivated to work out too..

Emma Victoria
Share:

3 comments:

  1. What are the Nike leggings like? I nearly bought them but I can never find leggings that don't fall down when I run! Haha
    Also, so keen to get some gym shark clothing! Loving these outfit combos!

    Robyn x
    www.littlebobloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robyn. Haha I know the struggle. I'm sure the Nike leggings will be fine. I only really wear mine when doing weights at the gym so I don't know what they would be like running. They have stretched a bit now from wearing them loads as I brought them months ago but I would definitely say they are worth the money.

      Emma Victoria X

      Delete
  2. Loved the outfits that you have shared. The best part is how you’ve incorporated many different workout clothes in these pictures. I also like to experiment with different types of clothing when exercising. I am planning to go with sports bra and leggings for some time, and have just ordered some amazing workout leggings from an online store.

    ReplyDelete