Monday 20 November 2017

OOTD #6

Outfit of the Day...

Hello everyone , I hope you are all doing well. Todays outfit of the day is one that I wore on a little shopping trip to my local town. It was a very exciting day as I was shopping for Christmas decorations! If you want to see what my Christmas tree will look like this year make sure to follow my Instagram account @emma_vixtoria and keep an eye out! This outfit is super cosy and cute for the Autumn/Winter time and very on trend this season. I recently picked up this jumper dress from Boohoo for £20! so definitely go check it out. I hope you like my outfit! Enjoy....






Items:
  • Jumper Dress - Boohoo
  • Faux Fur Jacket - New Look
  • Boots - Zara
  • Bag - Primark
  • Watch - The Fifth



Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment