Monday 17 July 2017

Recently Purchased Items

Do you love shopping as much as I do?
Are you in need of some fashion inspiration?

As mentioned in my last post - Primark Haul (you should go check it out) I recently took a shopping trip and came home with rather a lot of items. I wanted to showcase the gorgeous pieces I picked up so you can go check them out yourself.

As we all know the pin-stripped short has been around for many years. However, this season pin-strips are everywhere. Do you want to be on trend this season? All you have to do is simply chuck on pin-striped anything and your good to go. I found this adorable pin-striped shirt in Quiz and couldn't resits getting it. I loved how feminine this shirt looked as the traditional pin-stripped shirt can be quite masculine and doesn't fit in with my style. I am also a real sucker for embroidery so this shirt ticked all the boxes. 

Quiz - £26.99

Quiz - £26.99

Dusky Pink Dress:
This super cute dress really caught my eye when I was shopping. I have been on the look out for an everyday summer dress for a while now and I think I may have finally found it. This dress was originally £40 but I snatched it up for £20 in the sale. What a bargain!

Miss Selfridge - £20

Miss Selfridge - £20

I told you pin-strips were everywhere this season. I picked up another pin-stripped blouse from Cameo Rose at New Look. This blouse is so soft and a beautiful addition to my wardrobe.

Cameo Rose - £19.99

Cameo Rose - £19.99

I instantly fell in love with this beautiful skirt. It really reminds me of a little Chinese dress I had when I was younger. The print on this skirt is amazing and the fabric is incredible. I think this skirt looks like it could be a designer piece. What do you think?

New Look - £22.99

New Look - £22.99
I was in need of some basic denim shorts. I found these simple dark blue denim shorts in New Look. They fit perfectly and give me more elongated legs (which I defiantly need, let me tell you).

New Look - £15.99

New Look - £15.99


Distressed Denim Shorts:
Again I just needed some denim shorts to wear in the summer and on holiday. I found this distressed pair which give off a super casual vibe, perfect for a summer holiday.


New Look - £19.99

New Look - £19.99

Coral Bikini:
As my holiday is fast approaching I needed to buy some bikini's. I found this super cute one in F&F at Tesco. It was a real bargain and perfect for a beach holiday. That bright coral colour is bound to make my tan pop!


F&F at Tesco
Top - £12
Bottoms - £7

Baby Pink Bikini:
Baby pink is my favourite colour so when I saw this I had to get it. It's such a girly bikini and it's super flattering. I love the beading detail as it adds a cute little detail to the simple bikini.

New Look
Top - £16.99
Bottoms - £9.99


Wooh... Finally I got through all the items I brought on my shopping trip. My bank balance is now non-existent but my wardrobe is full so that's all that matters, right?

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment