Thursday 13 July 2017

Primark Haul

Do you hate parting with your money but love to shop?
Are you in need of some new clothes?
Or just want an excuse to go shopping?

Well then, you have come to the right place!

I recently took a little (well... maybe quite a big) shopping trip to Primark (and many more shops. Stay tuned for another haul post!)where I picked up a few items for a real bargain! I know many people think Primark is a cheap shop that sells terrible quality items. Don't get me wrong some things in that shop aren't worth the money but you can find some really lovely pieces in there for an amazing price. I was so excited to find an item that is £60 in River Island but only £25 in Primark! I recon you wouldn't even be able to tell the different between them!

Right so here are the amazing bargains I have for you...

Suede Jacket:
This is the item I was talking about. This jacket can be found in River Island for £60! Don't bother spending your money on that one when you can spend over half the price on the Primark version. It's amazing quality and a stunning addition to my wardrobe.

£25

£25
Sheer Vest:
This item was truly a real bargain. I found it in the sale section for £3! I thought this top would be perfect for my sunny holiday coming up and for summer days in England (if we actually have a sunny summer that is). This super cute top could be dressed up or dressed down and would go with many things in my wardrobe.

£3

£3

Distressed Jeans
These jeans are stunning and fit amazingly. I've only ever brought one pair of jeans from Primark and I wasn't too keen on them. I was interested in trying another pair as jeans are super expensive these days. As soon as I tried the jeans on I fell in love. The only thing I would say is size down as they are made from a stretchy fabric. I am usually a size 6 in jeans but had to go for a size 4 which fit me perfectly.

£13

£13

Wide Leg Trousers:
I have been looking for a pair of wide leg trousers for months but haven't been able to find the right pair. They have either been too long, too short, unflattering or see-through. I never through I would find the perfect pair in Primark! They fit perfectly, are the perfect length and the fabric isn't see-though either which is quite surprising for Primark but I'm not complaining. I love the way they hang and float around when you walk; for £13 these trousers are amazing!

£13

£13


Pink Suede Mules:
I am in love with these shoes, they are truly stunning. These were also in the sale for £3! How could I leave them in the store? At first I was hesitant in buying them as I didn't know whether they would be comfortable. Well.. I wore them all day the other day walking around and they are the comfiest shoes ever! It even shucked it down with rain and they survived perfectly.

£3

£3
Gold Metallic Sliders:
These shoes are so comfy and look super stylish. I brought these shoes for my holiday as I though they would be super easy to just throw on and go down to the pool. As they are made from a metallic fabric I feel that they look much more stylish than a regular pair of sliders and I defiantly think they look more expensive than they actually are too.

£6

£6
Flower Sandals:
These sandals are super cute and so comfortable when you walk due to the soft spongy sole. They are a super affordable but also a super cute holiday sandal.

£6

£6

So that's all my Primark buys...

Coming soon will be the rest of the items I brought on my shopping trip. I hope you love the items I picked up as much as I do and have been inspired to take your own little trip to Primark.

Happy shopping everyone...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment