Thursday 6 July 2017

Missguided Purchases

Shopping is one of my favourite hobbies.

Very cliché I know, but also very true I have to admit. However, I do prefer the traditional day trip version appose to a quick online shop. I always find it hard to pick the right size and shape for my body type, as it's constantly changing, so going into stores and trying on items is a much easier way of shopping for me. I am also one of those people that plans a shopping trip for weeks and gets overly excited about it. It's just something about getting out and about, visiting different places and spending the time browsing through every single item in the store to find the perfect ones.

Anyway, back to the point of this post... Online shopping. As I said I normally find it difficult to shop online as I don't know what sizes and styles will suit me. However, recently I was sat at home bored (as usual) and decided to do a little browsing (that's all it was meant to be) on the Missguided website. Now I have never actually purchased anything off Missguided before so I was a bit stuck on what size to go for. However, I actually managed to pick the right sizes for everything (I am very pleased with myself) and pick styles that suited me. I also managed to get 25% off! I do love a good bargain.

So after getting excited about the discount I went ahead and clicked the deadly purchased button and my order was made. A few days later my package arrived and my new purchased were officially part of my wardrobe. Now I bet you all want to know what I got right? Well, here they are...


£22

£22


£6

£6


£20

£20

£20

£20

All the items I purchased are great quality and super affordable. I would definitely recommend each one of these items as they have made a great addition to my wardrobe. I would also recommend checking out the Missguided website, if you haven't already, as they have all the styles you could ask for. It's a great place to shop for many different occasions and you will defiantly find something you like, Trust me! I could have brought so much more.

If you are interested in any of the items I purchased or other items on the website, you can use the code: UNI0AFY58E78 at the checkout to get 20% off your order. Go on you know you want to!

Enjoy your online shopping spree...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment